Vic-NSW Border Permit- ‘Services NSW’ have revised the permit scheme

Border Permit

For those needing to enter NSW from Victoria, in light of the confusion for workers having to self-isolate (or not) when in NSW, ‘ServicesNSW’ have revised the permit scheme:

Go to, choose ‘Exception – ‘CRITICAL SERVICE – AGRICULTURE’.

You will need an Employer Safety-Plan

Print or save the document below on your phone with Border Permit.