- Access to industrial awards and award updates as they happen.
- Assistance with industry-related issues such as; traineeships, workers compensation, Workcover, public liability, Government grants and funding.
- Access to the cheapest and best value emery paper (note that the saving on 50 emery sheets of paper is equivalent to the cost of your yearly SCAA membership).
- SCAA has access to the lowest cost public liability insurance for the rural industry.
- Access to OH&S training programs, instructional manuals and guidelines.
- One year's supply of tally books is provided free with every membership. The tally books act as an official document for logging injuries in the workplace.
- Networking and support forums - you can learn from other members' experiences.
- Basic accounting and IT assistance, including job costing. Access to shearing industry-specific wage-books.
Why join the Shearing Contractors' Association of Australia?
How to join
Looking For a Shearing Contractor?
Search our database of Australia's leading shearing contracting businesses.